Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Flower Drawings

I LOVE to draw!!! Music and art are my two favorite things. When I have spare time I draw and listen to music. What am I talking about?! I never have spare time!!! Well, I guess I make time every once in a while.

Anyway, here are two flowers that I drew over the summer. I don't know why I haven't put them on here already, but here they are!

Oh wait! One more thing! I have drawn three different flowers, but I cannot find the third one I drew. I will put it up as soon as I find it, but here are the first two...

This is a pansy that I drew on a piece of lined paper. At first, I was just randomly doodling and did not think that it would turn into something. Now I wish I would have drawn it on a blank piece of paper :( Oh, well...

Here is the other one. This one is of my favorite kind of flower, an iris. I have always loved irises because I love the shape of them and their smell. There are tons of irises around campus at my school and I have admired them from the time I was in preschool to now. We also have a bunch of irises growing in our front and back yards. They are a cool flower and I really enjoyed drawing it!!!

By the way, I used a pencil and eraser to sketch these and then I used colored pencils to color them in. They took about 2-3 hours each. Hope you like them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment