Sunday, January 9, 2011

First Time Babysitting

Last night I babysat for the first time! I mean, I have babysat my sister a bunch of times, but this was my first time to babysit a  kid not related to me in their house. I love little kids. During church, I love to go down and help the little kids in Sunday School. I think they are all so adorable and this little girl was no exception. I was very nervous that something would go wrong or the kid would get hurt at first, but after I got there and got to know her a little bit, I had a great time! I can't believe it! You go in to someone else's house and have a great time with their little kid and then they pay you! Hahaha... whoever thought of this is brilliant! Haha... Anyways, now I am very excited about babysitting now and can't wait for my next job! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment