Friday, January 14, 2011

Jazz Band

I play flute in the jazz band at my school and we had practice this morning. I LOVE jazz band! We play the most fun songs ever! Also, some of my friends are in it with me so that makes it even more fun! :) haha... Anyways, we are practicing the songs Take 5, Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy, and It Don't Mean a Thing right now and if you haven't heard of any of these songs... LOOK THEM UP!!!! Haha... They are soooo fun to play and they sound amazing with all of the different instruments(flute, piano, saxophone, trumpet, drum, bass, and occasionally, a singer).

I don't normally go around listening to jazz music, but something about playing the songs is so much fun! If you play an instrument or sing, you probably feel this way too. It's hard to describe, but something about music or playing music is so cool and I LOVE it! I listen to music all the time and I am obsessed with it!!!! :) If you play an instrument or just love music like I do, I would love to hear about it through the comments you leave!!! :)
This is a picture of my friend Amanda(on the right) and I playing a jazzy song on the flute together in 5th grade!!! :) I just found this and thought it was hilarious! We have been playing flute together since 4th grade and we always have a great time. She is one of my jazz band buddies:) hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment